WIPRO WRITEX ESSAY WRITING

Wipro Essay Writing Topics
Tips and Tricks for Essay Writing in Wipro
Number of words that you write do not matter to be honest.
A 150 word essay is enough. What they will award points or deduct points on are the following –
  • Spellings
  • Punctuations
  • Grammar
  • Paragraphisation(Divide in 2/3 Para)
  • Using heavy words that are considered to be proficient in English will not award extra points
  • Thus it is advisable to write in normal English with good grammar and spelling and punctuation.

For being successful, a group needs to have members who know teamwork. The leader should manage a team and other members should follow the leader. This is the key feature of a successful group. I have worked in several groups and I have had different roles. Both of them, being a leader or a simple member, have their advantages.
A group member who is not a leader is less responsible and he has less stress. Working in a group for such a member is not time-consuming. For example, when I worked in the group for developing website of our department, I just waited for the leader to determine my tasks and I did it. I spent a few time and that was enough so I could study my lessons simultaneously. Evidently, every member of a group has a relationship with several members, but a leader should be in a relationship with almost all of the members. He should manage a lot of relationships but this is not true for other members and this makes work for a leader time consuming and stressful.

Almost all of the simple members of the group, can concentrate on their work. Their field is specified and this makes work easy and enjoying. They can develop their skills and learn new things. They usually work on a small area of a project but this is not true for a leader. A leader should know about almost all part of a project and he should be aware of progress and problems of every part.
I mentioned several advantages of being a simple member. On the other hand, being a leader has several other advantages as I experienced. A leader can implement his/her ideas. The leader works as a painter and paints what he/she thinks is better. A leader can help group more than other members and he can make members interested. Leader determines and changes group direction.
During managing a group, leader introduces with a lot of people. This is one of the important advantages of being a leader. The leader can use this feature in future if he would be successful and the group can finish it’s duty completely.
The leader can learn a lot of skills which are not taught in any class. I faced a difficult situation when I was a leader. These experiences learned me how to control group member. I learned how to listen to opinions of other members and how to find the best way among several ways and finally how to convince others to follow that way. Briefly being a leader is a valuable experience.
I believe the most important thing in a teamwork is the success of the group. Sometimes I think that I should work as a simple member and sometimes I have some ideas so I want to be a leader. It depends on conditions, my abilities and goals of a group. But most of the times I think I have abilities to be a group leader.
·         Agriculture plays a vital role in India’s economy. Over 58% of rural household depend on agriculture.Compare to ancient days today we have lots of new technique through which we can increase agriculture growth. From agriculture, we get food furniture and many household things. Agriculture, along with fisheries and forestry, is one of the largest contributors to the gross domestic product.
·         In ancient days we don’t have new technology so that is why the growth is slow. It also requires more manpower but now we don’t need that much manpower.But today we don’t have that much land that we used to have in ancient days. Today due to population growth agriculture land is now converted to societies.
·         There are also many factors which are affecting agriculture like climate.Due to drastic climate change or flood affects agriculture badly. This directly affects farmer as they totally depend on agriculture for their livelihood.In ancient days the pollution and population are less so there is not much loss.Today we also have techniques to preserve our wheat and other food grains but in ancient days we don’t such techniques.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACCUVATE SOFTWARE COMPANY WRITTEN TEST PATTERN & INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

TCS Email Writing

PYRAMID DISCUSSION